In today’s technological world, social media’s seemed to dominate everything. This is a threat to those company that we less social media-adept. But big companies as well as the smaller companies and entrepreneur are now all over social media and trying to gain the attention of customers.
All these companies want to get in on the social media craze and how advantage they can get, to advertise and market themselves to all the users out there. However, there are a lot of different social media channels, and there also so many different ways to market on social media. What can a company do to make them stand out among the crowd of other companies on social media? What would be the strategies they are going to use?
- This social media site is a very popular social media channel. This is a great way to build a following and keep in contact with your customers. However, it can also be tricky because of the limited characters in which only 140 characters on a post, and it’s fast-paced. It also requires a constant communication with your followers. One way to stand out in twitter is for you to send a thank you anytime your company got mentioned.
- Facebook is recently changed up their algorithm. So brands are getting less exposure. One way for this is to make a short and simple post. Longer post tend to bore a viewer to read unless is an interesting one. Pinning posts is also a good tactic, especially for drawing attention to current specials or important information. You can also experiment with the Facebook ads, too.
- Use images to captivate the viewers. A photo or animation will catch the eye and more than likely make them stop browsing long enough to look. It will help with your SEO optimization at the same time, video are also work well for this.
- Content is king, always remember that in mind. Once you catch their attention on the image, then the viewer will be looking for the content behind the photo. You should provide a content that will make them want to click it. Be sure to keep your target audience in mind when creating your content.
- Build a community.
- Don’t just look for a follower. Instead, build a community with them. Put some personality and humor into your brand with your posts. You also need to entertain your followers once in a while. Interact with them. Like and respond to their posts. Retweet or acknowledge them.
- To keep your audience engaged, you need to be engaging as well. One way to do that is run a cross-channel campaign on all your social platforms.
These are just a few ways to help you to make your social media stand out. Good luck!