6 ways of social media marketing strategy
Some entrepreneurs, social media marketing is a “next big thing”, temporarily but a powerful fad in which must be taken advantage while in the spotlight. It appeared quickly that social media has developed a reputation by some who passed the marketing interest and it’s an unprofitable one.
Here’s a look of some ways that social marketing can improve your business:
- Increased brand recognition
- In every opportunity, you have to increase your visibility, and that is valuable. Social media networks are just new channels for your brand’s voice and content. It is important to simultaneously make you easier and more accessible for new customers and can make you more familiar and recognizable for existing customers.
Example: An active twitter user could hear about your company for the first time after appearing it in a newsfeed, or an apathetic customer might become acquainted with your brand after seeing your presence on multiple networks.
- Improved brand loyalty
- In accordance to a report, the brands who engage on social media channels enjoy higher loyalty from their customers. Companies should take advantage of the tools that social media give them especially when it comes to connecting with their audience. Strategic and open social media plan could be influenced in morphing consumers into being brand loyal.
- More opportunities to convert
- Every post in social media platform is an opportunity for the customers to convert. When you build a following, and simultaneously can access to a new customers, recent customers, and even old customers, and you will be able to interact. Every blog posts, image, video, or comment can help to a site visit and eventually a conversion. However, not every interaction with the brand results in a conversion can give a positive interaction that can increase the likelihood of an eventual conversion. If ever your click-through rates are low, the number of opportunities that social media can have is significant.
- Higher conversion rate.
- Social media marketing can results in higher conversion rates in a few distinctive ways. The most significant is humanization element that the brands become more humanized by interacting in social media channels. Social media is a place where brands can act like people do, and it’s important to people like doing business with other people, not with the companies.
In addition, the social media has 100% higher lead-to-close rate than the outbound marketing, and a higher number of social media followers that tends to improve trust and credibility in your brand and representing social proof. By simply building your audience in social media, you can improve conversion on your existing traffic.
- Higher brand authority
- Interacting with the customers regularly is a show of good faith for other customers. And when people compliment or brag about the product or service, they turn to post on social media. When they post it, new audience members will want to follow for further updates. The more people that talks about your brand name on social media, the more valuable and authoritative the brand will seem to new users. And not to mention, you can also interact with the major influencers on twitter or any other social networks. Your visibility authorized will reach skyrocket.
- Improved customer insights
- Social media can give you an opportunity to give valuable information about what the customers are interested with and how they behave via social listening.
Social media marketing can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more conversions.