Online marketing has dramatically changing in the past few years. When Google releases a search on algorithm updates, many website owners were being sent on scrambling as they watched their site’s rank slip. Those who built a strong foundation in online marketing practices weren’t affected like the marketers who cut the corners and tried to have played the system.
There were website owners that were stuck in the middle. Companies and individuals that do not have a dedicated marketing team to test and tweak their strategies that are also saw the ranking dives. So, it is important to use a proven online advertising strategy to be able to bring the targeted traffics to work on.
Here are some strategies that are proven to be a great help to get started with:
- PPC or Pay Per Click Advertising
- This allow to control over the marketing campaign as the specific target traffic are based on the keywords. Google is the top traffic sources that going to have pay for every click on the ads. This also allows the advertisers to bid for an ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to the business offering.
- Blog Posting
- Create an informative blog about the product or services that will be able to target the specific customers. It will need to make sure that the update’s on a regular basis. The more information that is written in the blogs, the more the gain customers will be. The information will help sell advertisers and focus on the blog contents.
- Video Marketing
- This is a new online strategy. It is a part of marketing campaign that will make sure to either entertaining or informative. Unique and catchy video can cut the deluge and bring the product or service an attention of more viewers.
- Article Marketing
- Writing and submitting informative articles will help to be able to attract traffic to the website through the resource box at the end of the article. This has a positive long-term effect on the business. Write about the products or services that will be able to establish as an authority.
- Viral Marketing
- It can drive the targeted traffic to the website. It’s either it want to hold a contest or to make sure that the information is valuable and available. People will spread it out eventually and it’ll become viral.